License. If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicensable license to use Praxey in compliance with this TOU; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, or sell content from Praxey, excluding any content you create for your account. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
Commission. If you receive calls on Praxey, you authorize us to collect a percentage of your receipts for our commission. Our default commission is 15% although that number may vary depending on the industry, use case. If you have any questions about the percentage for your industry, feel free to contact us. As a general rule, you can expect the default rate to apply to you. Your account balance will reflect the amount your callers have paid you minus our commission. Your account balance will be debited for any chargebacks/refunds/reversals less our commission. At any point, you can request a withdrawal of your entire account balance, but will be responsible for outstanding chargebacks.
Moderation. You agree we may moderate Praxey access and use in our sole discretion, including access/account/license termination. You agree not to bypass or evade moderation. We are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
Code of conduct. Every Praxey account holder has the capability to both make and receive paid calls using his or her Praxey account. The code of conduct below is directed primarily (but not exclusively) to account holders who use Praxey to receive calls, and get paid for their time.
1. Obey all relevant laws - Praxey is a service non-specific platform. We don't know the laws governing all the services account holders might offer. By signing this agreement, you agree that you will do your own research and conform to any relevant law governing your service.
2. Don't engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens others.
3. Do not use profanity or rude or inflammatory speech on reviews or responses to reviews.
4. Don't share your password or access to your account with others.
5. Don't engage in false or misleading advertisements. If you sell your time, provide the value that you say you will provide. Be clear in your description to manage potential callers' expectations.
6. Don't advertise pornographic services on Praxey
7. Don't violate the privacy of others. If you will be recording a call, make that clear in your description and/or calling instructions.
8. Don't lie - furnish accurate information when you sign up for an account.
9. Don't help others violate these rules
Call refunds. We aren't happy unless our customers are happy. In cases where technical problems with Praxey's service have caused a call to fail, Praxey will automatically refund the full amount of the call charge, including our commission. Disputes regarding the content of calls will be processed on a case by case basis. Please contact us if you would like a refund.
Limitation of Liability. If you have any basis for recovering damages (including breach of these Terms), you agree that your exclusive remedy is to recover, from Praxey an amount equal to your payment for the call that led to the claim during which the breach occurred.
Changes to these terms. From time to time we may update this TOU. If we do so, we will update the "last updated" date. We may also email users regarding changes. All changes are immediately binding, once published on the the Praxey website.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it.
Data we collect:
Praxey collects user generated info that you provide to us, including but not limited to your name, email, description of your business, contact information etc. We also collect and maintain the records of your activity on Praxey, including but not limited to: who and when you call or receive a call, from which devices, IP addresses, Operating systems, browsers, and locations from which you access the service.
Data we do not collect:
Praxey has no knowledge of, or way to record the video content that passes between you and the other Praxey account holder. All we record is the fact that a call was made between the two parties.
Praxey itself does not install any cookies on user devices, although we may engage with advertisers that do.
How we use your data:
Praxey will not sell or share your data with any third party without your consent. We may use your information for internal business decisions, including in the case of a disputes. We may also use your personal information to contact you via message or email.
How to delete your account:
If you want to delete your account, and no longer be in our database, please email us at the "Contact us" page.